Introduce My self and Explanation of last semester's material

Introduce My Self 

Hello everyone..
My name is Meisya Aulia Amanda, you can call me Meisya. I was born in Depok on May 10th, 2004, and I am currently 18 years old. I live in Depok and my hobbies are listening to music and dancing.

I am currently studying at the Polimedia Creative Jakarta. On this campus, I took the Publishing study program and now I have stepped on the second semester. During the first semester, in the general English course there were several things that I learned, there are :  
1. Capitalization and punctuation
2. Parts of speech like verbs, adverbs, nouns, pronouns, interjections, and many more
3. Writing paragraphs.

In the end of first semester test, I was instructed to write narrative, descriptive, expository and persuative paragraphs about a visit to the Indonesia's largest book fair, namely the Indonesia International Book Fair or IIBF 2022.


Name : Meisya Aulia Amanda
NIM : 2270402035
Class : 2A Publishing (Penerbitan)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Business Proposal (Brochure Publishing)